EAT & DRINK
year-round culinary fun
"Ashland – Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the World"
Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2016
Discover a year-round culinary paradise. Explore Ashland’s thriving culinary scene with over 100 restaurants, talented chefs and innovative restaurateurs who incorporate produce and products from local farmers and food artisans. Explore coffee shops, specialty shops and markets. Sip local at Ashland’s award winning breweries and wineries. Ashland has many delicious culinary events throughout the year including the Oregon Chocolate Festival in March, the Oregon Honey Festival, Brews and Boogie and the Taste of Ashland as well as Travel Ashland’s 14th annual Ashland Culinary Festival November 5th – 8th, 2020 where 12 local chefs compete for Top Chef honor in the Chef Competition. This 4-day delicious destination event includes an Ultimate Top Chef Dinner, Top Mixology Competition Friday Night, Junior Chef Competition, culinary workshops, wine tours, food demos and samplings with over 40 food and drink vendors. For more event information click here.
Explore Ashland’s Culinary Scene…
- Experience amazing dishes at one of Ashland’s 100 restaurants
- Take a cooking class from a local chef or culinary educator at the Ashland Food Co-op
- Taste and tour the wineries of Ashland and Rogue Valley Wine Country
- Sip local - take a brewery tour and sample at Standing Stone Brewing Company or Caldera Brewing
· Get fresh produce at the Growers and Crafters Market Tuesdays and Saturdays March - October