Eat & Drink
year-round culinary fun
Come taste our flavors and sip our wines...
Each season brings colors, bountiful ingredients and delicious pairings that will amaze your palate. Explore Ashland’s thriving culinary scene with over 100 restaurants, talented chefs and innovative restaurateurs who incorporate produce and products from local farmers and food artisans. Explore coffee shops, specialty shops and markets. Sip local at Ashland’s award-winning breweries and wineries, the gateway to Rogue Valley Wine Country. For itinerary ideas view our Visitor Guide. Ashland has many delicious culinary events throughout the year, learn more on the Festivals and Events page.
Explore Ashland and Southern Oregon...
- Start your day with exploring the town and a latte in hand made by one of Ashland's talented baristas
- Grab a yummy to-go lunch from one of Ashland's restaurants and head out to the trails
- Take a cooking class from a local chef or culinary educator at the Ashland Food Co-op
- Taste and tour the wineries of Ashland and Rogue Valley Wine Country
- Explore farms and artisans along the Rogue Valley Food Trail
- Sip local at Oregon's first brewery to brew and can its own beer, Caldera Brewery and Restaurant
- Get fresh produce at the Growers and Crafters Market Tuesdays and Saturdays March - October
- Dine in one of Ashland's restaurant gardens, along Ashland Creek or fireside.
- Experience the signature cocktails of Ashland's mixologists, ready to serve you at one of our lively bars.
There are 100 plus Ashland Restaurants. Choose from casual to refined, outside to fireside settings. Home to four Iron Chef Oregon winners, talent and creativity are worth traveling here for. read more
Brewing great beers and distilling incredible spirits just seems to part of Oregon DNA. Discover Ashland Breweries and Distilleries on your next trip. Cheers!
Explore the the award-winning locally wineries of Ashland and Rogue Valley Wine Country and let these catered tours do the research and the driving. Reservations recommended for tours and tastings.
The quality of local produce and craft artisan food products in the area are truly amazing. From cheeses and charcuterie to chocolates and fresh fruits. Celebrate with us.
Relax and visit in one of our many cafes and gourmet handcrafted coffee shops that are sprinkled through our neighborhoods and historic districts.
Ashland Culinary Month celebrates the unique culinary epicenter that we've become. It's a great time to visit and indulge your inner foodie.