Eat & Drink
year-round culinary fun
Come taste our flavors and sip our wines...
Each season brings colors, bountiful ingredients and delicious pairings that will amaze your palate. Explore Ashland’s thriving culinary scene with over 100 restaurants, talented chefs and innovative restaurateurs who incorporate produce and products from local farmers and food artisans. Explore coffee shops, specialty shops and markets. Sip local at Ashland’s award-winning breweries and wineries, the gateway to Rogue Valley Wine Country. For itinerary ideas view our Visitor Guide. Ashland has many delicious culinary events throughout the year, learn more on the Festivals and Events page.
Explore Ashland and Southern Oregon...
- Start your day with exploring the town and a latte in hand made by one of Ashland's talented baristas
- Grab a yummy to-go lunch from one of Ashland's restaurants and head out to the trails
- Take a cooking class from a local chef or culinary educator at the Ashland Food Co-op
- Taste and tour the wineries of Ashland and Rogue Valley Wine Country
- Explore farms and artisans along the Rogue Valley Food Trail
- Sip local at Oregon's first brewery to brew and can its own beer, Caldera Brewery and Restaurant
- Get fresh produce at the Growers and Crafters Market Tuesdays and Saturdays March - October
- Dine in one of Ashland's restaurant gardens, along Ashland Creek or fireside.
- Experience the signature cocktails of Ashland's mixologists, ready to serve you at one of our lively bars.